- Get exclusive insider knowledge about St. Pauli
- Visit the famous “Zur Ritze” bar
- Discover the interesting stories about Herbertstrasse, Davidwache, Jack the Ripper in Hamburg, the neighborhood, and much more
- See the basement boxing club where Mike Tyson and the Klitschko brothers have trained
- Discover where the famous local boxer has disappeared to
Explore the red light district of Hamburg on this exciting 2-hour sex and crime tour in the St. Pauli
district. Hear anecdotes and details about the lives and loves in this district, and visit the boxing club
in the basement of the “Zur Ritze” bar.
Discover Hamburg’s wild side on this sex and crime walking tour in the St. Pauli district. Hear interesting anecdotes and details from your guide about the lives and loves of the red light district as you visit its legendary spots.
On your tour visit the “Zur Ritze” bar and learn how it got its name. Head down to the boxing club in the basement, where Mike Tyson and the Klitschko brothers trained. Find out where the famous local boxer disappeared to and why so many celebrities come to this rustic bar.
See how women can walk down Herbertstrasse, and learn about the Nutella gang and its rivals, the GMBH gang.
Discover who controls St. Pauli, who was the godfather in the neighborhood, and how the legal system works here. Find out if Jack the Ripper or someone similar was in Hamburg, and get entrance to a premier show club at the end of the guided tour.
Was ist enthalten
- Walking tour of St. Pauli
- Tour guide
- 2 alcoholic drinks
- Entry to Zur Ritze Boxing Club
- Optional discounts to enter several bars and clubs after the tour
Was ist nicht enthalten
- A drink from 3 € in the boxing cellar of "Zur Ritze"
Gut zu wissen
With this tour, you can do what is rarely allowed for a city guide and visitor. You will visit the legendary boxing cellar under the Ritze. In return, the owner expects you to consume a drink
The public tour is only available in German (the private tour can be booked in English)
This tour is partly unsuitable for children and young people
Siehe auf der Landkarte
Meet your guide outside St. Pauli station. Exit towards the Reeperbahn/Millerntorplatz; your guide will be waiting at the bus stop.
Tour wurde bislang nicht bewertet.